Hello dear guests,
We’re following CDC guidance and complying California and local mandates, which
means things are going to look a bit different – like reduced seating levels for proper
social distancing; employees wearing face coverings; condiments provided in single-
use containers; and one-time-use paper menus when available. Furthermore,
we’ve heightened cleaning and disinfecting procedures with a focus on all high-touch
areas, in addition to our standard rigorous sanitation protocols.
Other guidelines Include:
1. Strong recommendation all guests use face coverings when not seated at table.
2. Please aim to stand approximately six feet apart from others not in your party.
3. If waiting for longer than FIVE minutes, we strongly recommend you wait in your
car/ outside. (Please leave your number with host!)
4. We respectfully ask, please DO NOT ENTER if showing symptoms for
5. Wash your hands after using the restroom and cough or sneeze in your arm.
6. Plus, we’ll make hand sanitizer available for all guests. Use it! Don’t be shy!
We thank you for your understanding and patience during these new changes. Our
priority is keeping everyone safe. Keep in mind, we are still open for online orders and
Stay safe, be well, and we’ll see you soon!